Tributyl phosphate is an ester of phosphoric acid with n-butanol.
It is an organophosphorus compound.
It is commonly known as TBP.
|2.||Moisture content||Max. 0.15%|
|4.||Sp. Gravity at 20°C||0.977-0.988|
|5.||N-Butanol %||Max. 0.2%|
|6.||% Assay of TBPO|| Min. 99.00%
- 975kg IBC
- 190 kgs MS COMPOSITE DRUMS
- 20 ton ISO tanks
1. Rare Earth Purification
- Extracting agent for purification, enrichment, separation and recovery of rare earth metals and platinum metals,
- Recovery of Uranium from spent nuclear fuel.
- Purification of Phosphoric, Nitric and Hydrofluoric acids.
2. Oilfield and Construction chemicals
- Defoamer in ethylene glycol-borax antifreeze solutions
- Oil based lubricants
- An important component in the manufacturing of Hydraulic fluid for aircraft.
- Manufacturing of Silicone based Brake fluids
3. Solvent and Plasticizers
- Cellulose esters
- Vinyl resins
- Used as a solvent in;
- Synthetic resins
- Herbicide and fungicide concentrates